網頁

2009年3月22日 星期日

~yo!!!~

Last night is our rover recruitment drive closing meeting,
held at Lynn's house at 7.30pm.
Ric, Lynn, Ang, Dy, Net, Alvina, Gary, Teck and I attent the meeting.
Gary asked us about feedback but no one of us to say.
hahah...
After that, Teck Hock discussed with us about rover badges scheme.
I hope all of us can finish it, and don't try to give excuse such as school and working.
Don't give any reason like got a lot of assignment and what...
I hate it!! I wan't to go to school and working also can't....
Busy make life become full.....

After the meeting, Eric, Dy, Ang, Net, Pauline, Wendy and I went to Shabu Shabu.
For what? to have a steamboat.
We eat, talk, kidding and....hahaha
For fun....
at about 10.00pm...home sweet home..
so early, because some of them having school today...


沒有留言:

張貼留言