網頁

2009年3月21日 星期六

~Weekly Meeting~

Today, I went to school for weekly meeting as a OBB.
When I reach school at about 1 pm,
the scout members haven't do their flag break.
The form 5 members had their pet and plant inspection.
There were 6 dogs that they are brought,
and place it at the padang and near block 3 there.
Some of them brought hamsters and plant.
I like pets!!!
Haha..
At about 2pm,
Zee Ang, Eric, Puan Ting, Teck Hock (Brother) and I went to Song Kheng Hai to eat ABC.
At almost about 2.48pm,
we went back to school.
Saw scout members are playing don't know what sux game..(Playing sweeper)
Haha..
At the same time, some members are having their usaha camp.
3.20pm, start the band practice....

haha..
Brother and I went back home at about 4.40pm...
Felt tired when nothing to do...

沒有留言:

張貼留言