網頁

2009年3月28日 星期六

~hehe~

After weekly meeting, i went home and prepare to celebrate my 18 years old birthday.
My parent bought me my favourite cake (Chocolate Cheese cake).
Yummy~
After preparing. my brothers, parents sang the birthday 's song to me..
felt happy..
Thanks my whole family...love you so much...:p

After that, I went to Sping wit my besties scout friends (Lynn, Ric, Dy, Derrick, Ang and Wei Fung)
That Ang keep on survey the shop because last night 8.30pm is Earth Hour.
But he felt dissapointed cos oni 3 shop close their light.
The whole Spring still looked very bright.
we went to Sugarbun to have a dinner (but oni eric ordered the food).
after that we went to Dessert to eat ice-cream..
Got discount with Privillege Book..(birthday treat)
haha..
I got it free, dono who paid it for me..
Anyway, thanks for all.....
I love you all!!!~

Beside, I would like to tell my besties who at abroad and somewhere in Malaysia..
thanks for your wishing..
I wil share my happiness wit u~

沒有留言:

張貼留言