網頁

2011年10月12日 星期三

My Uni Life

My blog is dead for so long.
Because i was busying with lots of assignment and exam..
My class schedule is quite pack everyday..
I will only go back to my hometown which is kuching on Friday afternoon if there is no activity and class go on and go back to hostel on monday if possible.
I have to go home during weekends because i miss my family and him so much..
Miss the food that cooked by mum badly..

Ofcourse there is something funny happened in my uni life..
Firstly, we're trying to match some couples in our class to make it for fun..
But ofcourse we just to find something that funny to do to release our stress...
We love to gossip around, chit-chat, and playing around.. haha
I'm staying in triples rooms.. The other 2 roomates are also my form 6 classmates.

Guess what my roomates and i did last night?
Me and my roomate also my coursemate to do some revision on cognitive psychology last night..
then at around 11pm smtg, i feel very sleepy already.
After that, i lying on my bed and asleep.
Until around at 12am smtg, i was awake from sleep because of noices that made by my roomates.
I just noticed that i forgot to reply "his" messages.. =.=
After that, me and my roomates start to gossip and chit-chat till about 2am smtg without noticing.
But we have class at 8am on next day..
OMG! we gonna be panda on next day..

Photo 1:
THIS IS MY ROOMATES..

Samantha and Ai Ting

Photo 2:
THIS IS MY FACULTY

Photo 3:
Faculty again: Faculty of Science Cognitive and Human Resource Development

Photo 4:
One of views of Unimas

Photo 5:
Another view of Unimas

I only upload some photos of Unimas..

沒有留言:

張貼留言