網頁

2009年6月6日 星期六

~Here again`

hello...
I went to Scout June Camp on 1 June til 3 June 2009 at Pandan Beach(Lundu),
used about 2 hours to reach there from KHS school,
only me, ric, ang and wei from my batch went for this camp,
very hot la there...
dunno how many times that i bathed everyday ar..
erm..."bored"only what can i say.. for me la..haha
"they" can improve more...

After the camp, i spent the time at home...study?watch movie?
ofcuz sleep...
Friday, had a green ribbon close meeting at my house ( 1.30pm)
ppl always late coming for the meeting..haiz..
that ANDY ar...owes absent 1...
becuz of him ar, derrick choosed 1.30pm for the meeting (my sleep time)
zo zo he din come...swt...haha...

Today, i went to KHS sch...
saw a lot of Singapore's scout and some ADC visited our school,
quite fun..
i hope one day we are the one who visit all scouts that all around..
can learn more scout skill and others...

沒有留言:

張貼留言