網頁

2009年4月22日 星期三

~Friends~

Friends is one of the part of our life...

Friends is very important for me..
Even though I always quarrel with my parents because of my friends..
I will help my besties if them facing problems..
I dont allow anyone to scold my besties..

For all my friends that they feel I quite to stay away from them these day,
I would like to say sorry..
Don't have any reason..
I also know the feel if someone always stay away from me...

Now, all my bestie gonna leave me for their further study..
No choice..

anyone can answer me that best friends can be last forever????
I hope so...

1 則留言:

  1. Friends can last forever!!
    Eventhough not many chances can meet each other,
    but memories being together will be last forever..
    You'll be my fren forever and ever!!

    Friends forever=)

    回覆刪除